Bamboo Paddle Hair Brush
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Nytarra's bamboo hair brush is a plastic-free alternative way to keep you hair smooth and tangle-free. Made from 100% sustainable bamboo this paddle brush is zero waste and is fully biodegradable. Even the pins in our bamboo hairbrush are 100% bamboo and help stimulate the scalp and distribute natural oils, making way for healthy hair.
WHY SWITCH TO BAMBOO BRUSHES?
- Bamboo pins are much gentler for the hair as compared to plastic pins.
- Round ends help stimulate and massage the scalp better than plastic pins.
- Bamboo has a neutral to negative charge and is less likely to cause static as compared to plastic hairbrushes which increase the electrical charge in your hair causing static & frizziness.
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant which keeps the scalp and hair healthier.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant, growing between 24-48 inches per day, making it an extremely sustainable material.
Made from Bamboo
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR BAMBOO BRUSH?
- Remove excess hair.
- Make a cleaning solution with soapy water. You can add a few drops of tea tree oil.
- Dip an old toothbrush in the solution and start cleaning the bristles from the base of the head to the top of the brush. Dont scrub too hard.
- Rinse off gently.
- Place your hairbrush, bristle side down, onto a dry towel or cloth and leave to dry.